Senior Product Manager
Soundcharts is the first market intelligence platform for the music industry, we help artists and professionals take better and faster decisions.
Today, to understand how an artist or content (single/album/video) is performing, you have to guess or spend huge amounts of money. This is unacceptable because creators and their teams should not focus most of their time trying to understand their own business, and partners should be able to anticipate their return on investment.
We envision a world where monitoring success and performance is as easy as a Google search.
Soundcharts is being built for the entire Music Industry (artists, managers, labels, publishers, distributors, agents, festivals, brands and agencies). They can now access global music data (Social stats, Charts, Playlists & Radio) in an all-in-one dashboard.
Soundcharts works with over 250 paying companies from 28 countries including the 3 majors and many smaller independent companies.
- March 2016: 360K$ seed funding round
- September 2016: Launch of the commercial platform
- June 2017: $3.1M funding with Alven Capital, Kima Ventures & Global Founders Capital
- June 2017: “Data Analytics” and “Public’s Choice” awards at the MIDEM competition
- February 2018: Landed in Los Angeles for Techstars Music
The company grew from 3 to 17 people during the past 2 years, we are currently hiring 5 new team members.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager. You will partner with Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Sales to innovate and lead product initiatives across the company. This position is full-time and located in our Paris office.
- Lead the development of bottom-up roadmaps and metrics of success (including OKR and KPI definitions)
- Drive strategic topics from product research to execution
- Create concepts/wireframes/user flows/prototypes, refine, validate, specify and guide feature development
- Evaluate if solutions have solved the problem through qualitative (beta, user feedback) and quantitative measures
- Help improve the Product team processes
- 5 years product management experience
- Strong sense of UX, you’ve designed user-interfaces or have worked on projects that demonstrate your design sense
- Empathetic, you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented, you favor accomplishment over activity
- You know how to make the right trade-offs, you ensure that teams ship on time
- Data-driven, you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Collaborative, you work well with all kinds of personalities
- Curious and quick to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working in a fast growing company with an ambitious roadmap and a highly talented team
- Compensation: Competitive, with strong incentives on results