Created in 2015, Soundcharts is the leading market intelligence platform for the music industry, monitoring global music data (radio, streaming, social networks, etc.) to help artists and professionals make better and faster decisions.
Music data is growing exponentially and it is more fragmented than it has ever been. It is way harder for professionals to find the right insights to develop artist careers.
Our mission is to organize the world’s music information and to make it universally accessible and actionable.
We are a team of 17 passionate people, now working with over 250 clients worldwide. We are currently hiring 5 new team members to accelerate our growth.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We’re looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer. You will be the design owner at Soundcharts, turning user insights into product design (both UX and UI). This position is full-time and located in our Paris office.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conduct user experience research & usability testing to collect new insights and troubleshoot UX issues
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Optimize user experience based on collected insights
- Understand the competitive position Soundcharts has in its market, execute on our strategic plan to become the Instrument of the Music Industry
- 2-4 years work experience as UX/UI designer
- Strong sense of UX, you’ve designed user-interfaces or have worked on projects that demonstrate your design sense
- Empathetic, you understand what users need and issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented, you favor accomplishment over activity
- You know how to make the right trade-offs, you ensure that teams ship on time
- Data-driven, you understand how to use data to guide design decisions
- Collaborative, you work well with all kinds of personalities
- Curious and quick to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working in a fast growing company with an ambitious roadmap and a highly talented team
- Compensation: Competitive