Created in 2015, Soundcharts is the leading market intelligence platform for the music industry, monitoring global music data (radio, streaming, social networks, etc.) to help artists and professionals making better and faster decisions.
We are a team of 17 passionate people, now working with over 250 clients worldwide.
The company raised €3m in 2017 to accelerate growth and pursue disruption.
Your role as an intern
As an intern, you will actively participate to the day-to-day operations of the company (daily/weekly meetings, brainstorming, definition of roadmap, etc.) working closely with the founder/CEO and CFO/COO.
You will have the opportunity to support the Operations team on a wide range of topics, including:
Business development / Customer success
- Data management
- Market research & competitive intelligence
- Customer support & account management
- Data analytics
Marketing / Communication
- Development of a social media strategy
- Content and visual creation (blog articles, social media, newsletters)
- Press Release writing
- Support on office/administrative tasks
4th/5th year student in Management/ Economics or Marketing/Communication in top tier University, IEP, Communication School or Business School
- Curious, proactive and quick learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
- Interest in the Music Industry
- Social media and tech savvy
- Creative tools proficiency (Photoshop, Sendgrid, …)
- Previous experience in digital communication/marketing or startup is a plus
- Working in a fast growing startup disrupting the music industry, with an ambitious roadmap and a highly talented and passionate team
- Brand new office in the heart of Paris, shared with a management company (Petit Biscuit, Odezenne, ...)
- Job position available at the end of your successful internship
- 600€/1000€ depending on profile/experience + tickets restaurant + ½ transport costs
15 January 2019